Pages

Monday 6 January 2014

Some of Pep's Favorites of 2013!




Hello everyone, I hope you all had an amazing Christmas&NewYear! <3
So today, I was thinking of what to blog about and I thought
why not do what I was loving in 2013 and will probably love all this year too.
I'm going to try my very hardest to not go on forever... So yeah, I hope you enjoy this!



1st. It has to be my 2 favorite things from Lush; Candy Mountain bathbomb & The So -White bathbomb.
These 2 products are defiantly the best purchases Ii have made from Lush (my opinion).
They are both soft, have a great scent, leave your skin lush (see what I did there... hehe ;).)
and of course are pink :D


 


2nd. This is a must have for girls and every Winter&Autumn I buy a ton of these. CANDLES.
I know these might only be like for 3-4 months but it's cold here in England throughout the year
so it works...

I wouldn't say I'm totally obsessed with candles
but on cold rainy days these
tend to kick in and if you like me go for more
sweet, simple scents then these work
just fine with some chocolate :)










3rd. So now back to Beauty... This is the Braun stainstyler Hair Curler and I've had this since about March
and it's literally one of the best hair curlers I have ever used. It's amazing for BIG curls and tight curls!
It's really quick and simple to use and is very easy.




4th. Last but NOT least is my all time foundation! I have been loving this foundation for ages :) 
It's the: Rimmel London Match Perfection Foundation and the one I have is in Soft Beige 200
I have been loving this foundation, it's super soft, isn't too glowy, is light so if you don't like cakey foundation then this is a must have and is only £6.99!



I hope you enjoyed reading about 4/5 of the things I have loved last year 
and hopefully you will try them out too!
Contact us?; FAQ page. 
Also comment blogs you would like to read in the comment section or 
contact us! 

                                                                                
                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment